DELUXE Room (m² 17)
For those who are looking for the most exclusive and spacious rooms of Hotel La Fortezza and wish to experience the best comfort we can offer, the DELUXE room formula is the must-choose option.
The elegant decorated wooden lacunar ceiling dating back to the 19th-century creates an evocative atmosphere of the past, while the new memory foam mattresses welcome you in huge beds with refined leather headboards and Capitonné padding.
From the 40” Full HD TV with many digital channels (of which more than 20 are in foreign languages) to the kettle kit for tea and coffee preparation, hardwood floors and electronic temperature adjustment, the DELUXE room offers the best amenities to make you experience a magical and memorable stay in Florence.
In addition, to welcome you at arrival we provide a complimentary bottle of mineral water in the mini-bar and free WI-FI throughout the property.
Already included in the room price is also our great breakfast with espresso coffee and cappuccino and a rich buffet of sweet and savory bakery products available to you.
Find below all the services and amenities included in the DELUXE room.
- Our most spacious and exclusive rooms
- Huge beds with refined Capitonné headboards
- Extra-large mattresses in Memory Foam
- Soft quilts and white top sheets
- Air conditioning and heating with electronic temperature adjustment
- Maxi 40” Full HD TV
- Satellite system with more than 20 foreign language channels
- Kettle kit for tea and coffee preparation
- Hairdryer and free bathroom toiletries
- Rich continental buffet breakfast
- Gluten Free breakfast products available
- Unlimited Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Hotel parking access (with surcharge)
- Mineral water bottle available in the room at arrival
- Early check-in if the room is already available
- Free late check-out up to 1:00 pm
- Luggage storage available on the day of departure
Our stay at Hotel La Forrezza
We stayed 2 nights, we received a free upgrade on arrival after A long eventful day travelling. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was really good with plenty of…
Super nice place for your stay in Florenece
This hotel was a perfect choice for may 4 days visit to Florence: location is near by Train station and city centar. Staff was super kind and friendly. Hotel is…
Four perfect days in Florence
Everything was perfect, kind and friendly stuff, excellent location and great breakfast. Extra value for acceptable price. If you travel to Florence, there is no need to look for another…
From the train station it was a little longer walk as all the roads are being dug up and path ways have changed. Saying that it was still only about…