TRIPLE & QUADRUPLE Rooms
On vacation with family or friends?
Hotel La Fortezza offers rooms with sufficient space needed to comfortably accommodate 3 or 4 people.
After a long day spent discovering the wonders of Florence and Italian Renaissance, here you will find all the comfort to experience your vacation at its best and enjoy moments of relax.
WI-FI free of charge throughout the property and our delicious buffet breakfast already included in the price.
In addition, 40” Full HD TV with over 20 foreign channels and mini-bar with complimentary mineral water bottle at arrival.
In addition, air conditioning and safe, private bathrooms with shower, hairdryer and free bathroom toiletries.
Find below all the services and amenities included in the TRIPLE & QUADRUPLE rooms.
- Large and spacious room for 3 or 4 people
- Air conditioning and heating with electronic temperature adjustment
- Maxi 40” Full HD TV
- Satellite system with more than 20 foreign language channels
- Kettle kit for tea and coffee preparation
- Hairdryer and free bathroom toiletries
- Rich continental buffet breakfast
- Gluten Free breakfast products available
- Hotel parking access (with surcharge)
- Unlimited Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Mineral water bottle available in the room at arrival
- Early check-in if the room is already available
- Free late check-out up to 1:00 pm
- Luggage storage available on the day of departure
Our stay at Hotel La Forrezza
We stayed 2 nights, we received a free upgrade on arrival after A long eventful day travelling. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was really good with plenty of…
Super nice place for your stay in Florenece
This hotel was a perfect choice for may 4 days visit to Florence: location is near by Train station and city centar. Staff was super kind and friendly. Hotel is…
Four perfect days in Florence
Everything was perfect, kind and friendly stuff, excellent location and great breakfast. Extra value for acceptable price. If you travel to Florence, there is no need to look for another…
From the train station it was a little longer walk as all the roads are being dug up and path ways have changed. Saying that it was still only about…